Nothing Trivial About This!
Servants for Haiti is hosting a fund raising event that uses trivia for a distinctly non-trivial purpose.
On April 17, 2010, at 7:00, there will be a Trivia Night and Silent Auction at Grace Community in Chelmsford. Entrance fee will be $10 per person, all proceeds going to SFH.
Trivia questions in a variety of categories (history, movies, music, geography, etc.) will give you and those at your table a chance to show off your wealth of knowledge, all the while knowing that you are helping a great cause.
A silent auction will be held throughout the evening of the trivia contest. Some of the prizes you can bid on are:
- A weekend on Martha’s Vineyard at the Edgartown Residence Club
- A week at Meadow Breeze Day Camp
- A week at Meadow Breeze Soccer Camp
- Videos and books from Walden Media, the folks who make the Narnia movies
- Lowell Spinners tickets and merchandise (we’ve got bobble heads!)
- Gift cards for local dining establishments, theaters, etc.
… and a few more exciting surprises.
Write today to reserve your spot or even an entire table for six trivia masters! For more information or to make a reservation, write to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Grace Community is located at:
275 Billerica Road (Route 129), Chelmsford, MA
Directions can be found here on their web site. Note that parking and the entrance are around behind the building.
Parents: Childcare will be provided at $5 per child if you give us notice in advance at email@example.com
Interested in holding your own fund raising event? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for advice and assistance.