Trips to Haiti
Servants for Haiti leads teams on service trips to Haiti on a regular basis. We firmly believe that these trips are the best way to understand Haiti and its problems. Ask anyone who has gone on one and they will invariably say that it was a life-changing experience that they will never forget and wouldn’t have missed.
How To Join
- Contact Us (Use the link below)
- Fill out the Trip Application form. The forms also include a lot more information about preparing for a trip.
Upcoming Team Trips:
June 22 –30, 2016: Adults and youth 15 and older
- Cost: $850 to SFH plus airfare
- Trip: We will be working with Pastor Lenny Futecha and his wife Marjorie . Lenny is the pastor of the church Eglise Baptiste Solidairite, has a school Academy Christian School , a bible school Baptist Theological seminary and a small orphanage. He and his family have been serving in Haiti as missionaries since 1992 when their church in the Philippians’ sent them to Haiti.We will be doing a variety of things serving Pastor Lenny and the Pastors of the churches/school that have been planted. We will be building desk benches, painting and doing vacation bible school. Our team will go (in small groups) to the Sisters of Mercy, a center for critical infants/children. We will get to help feed the little ones there. This is a home for the children to be nursed back to help in order to return to their families.On our sightseeing day we will visit a ministry called Apparent project that helps people create jewelry and other items that are sold in Haiti/America to help families keep their children. It is a wonderful ministry helping the people of Haiti to be proud of who they are and what they can do.
We also will have a day that we go the beach. This will be on our last day in Haiti.
- Accommodation: We will be staying at Walls Guest House www.wallsguesthouse.com walking distance to Pastor Lenny’s (although most days we will drive). Walls guest house is very safe. We have stayed there many times before. They have many American teams stay there and cook for us so that we will not get sick in any way.
It would be great – for us, for you, and for the people of Haiti – if you could join us for one of these. If you are interested in traveling with us or just want more information, contact us today at email@example.com